Friday, October 8, 2010

Silly Gilly Desserts is open for business!

I'm so excited about my new business venture! After much encouragement from family & friends, I've decided to start an at-home bakery for cookies, cupcakes and other specialty desserts! I'll post pics each time I fill an order to use as a "menu" of options, but if you're looking for something that you don't see, PLEASE just ask...I love to try new things, so I'll do my best to accomodate any request! Here are some pics of some of my cookies, cupcakes & cake pops. I'm asking for at least a 5-day lead time, but if you're in a crunch, I'm sure I can work with you! These desserts can come individually packaged (to use as party favors, etc) or boxed for you to display yourself. Just let me know your preference! Gift tags are available for individually wrapped items if you're interested. Please email me at sillygillydesserts@gmail.com or call me at 225.505.1414 if you have any questions or would like to place an order!


Price Sheet


Princess Cake Pops



Ice Cream Cone Cookies


Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes

Flower Cupcakes


Chocolatey Chocolate Chip Cupcakes


Shoe & Dress Cookies - I baked these for a fashion show!


Princess Crown Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment