Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer is HERE!!!

I know I posted it on Facebook a couple of weeks ago, but just as an FYI...due to summer travels and my girls being out of school for the summer, I'm taking fewers orders over the next couple of months.

NO CHILDCARE + 2 NOSY/BUSY KIDDOS (2 & 4) = A LOT LESS  BAKING TIME!! :-)

Because of this, my booked dates are much further out than usual!! I'll be back to normal once they're back in school in August, but until then, I'm taking about half as many orders as usual.  Thanks so much for your support in allowing me the opportunity to spend this much needed time with my family!  Katelynn will be starting KINDEGARTEN in the fall (sniff, sniff) so her school schedule will be a lot less flexible than I've been used to! I'm looking forward to enjoying the summer with her and Aubrey!

I only have a couple of openings left for the weekend of June 30th.  If you need cookies for that weekend, let me know ASAP! 

As always, THANKS SO MUCH for your continued support!!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment